Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Blog Entry 11: Lesson 1 Reflection



Image result for reflect on learning



1. What are you most proud of in your lesson, and why?
  • What I am most proud of about my lesson is the knowledge I shared with my peers. I knew a lot about my topic and I was excited to share what I had learned so far. After my presentation I got a lot of positive feedback, they were saying they learned a lot from my presentation, that I knew what I was talking about, and that it seemed like I enjoy my topic. So in general I am most proud of the fact that the other students enjoyed my presentation and the information I shared.
2. What assessment would you give yourself on your lesson? Explain why you earned that grade using evidence from the component contract.
  • I would give myself a P because I was well prepared for my lesson. My hook activity went well and the students enjoyed it, I brought in visual aids, and had plenty of information to say about my topic. I also tied in the information with my hook activity. I feel as if I could of got and AE if I was more well rehearsed and if I wasn't so nervous. As soon as I walked into class I got super nervous and that caused me to look down at my notes a lot thi king I would mess up. Next time I know it will be better.
3. If you could go back, what would you change about your lesson? How can you use that knowledge to give a better Lesson 2?
  • If I could go back and change one thing about my lesson it would probably be my visual aid. I didn't spend as much time on them as I should have. The posters looked okay but they could have looked better. Also, I would have taken some information out because I had so much to talk about and so much that I want6ed to say that I kind of rushed myself. Next time I will spend more time on the props I bring so they look more professional and I will try not to spend too much time on each topic point so that I don't feel rushed.

No comments:

Post a Comment