Thursday, February 4, 2016

Lesson 2 Reflection





                                                 






1.What are you most proud of in your Lesson 2 Presentation and why?


  • In my lesson 2 I am most proud of my power point. I spent a lot of time on it and did a lot of research for the specific topic I talked about. My overall presentation went well and I conducted myself well and that showed through my power point. 

2. a.     What assessment would you give yourself on your Lesson 2 Presentation (self-assessment)?


       AE       P          AP       CR       NC

     b.     Explain why you deserve that grade using evidence from the Lesson 2 component contract.



  • I think I deserve a P because I spoke well during my presentation, I cited sources, I had over 10 minutes of talking time and a lot of students were commenting that they enjoyed my presentation. My power point was clean and precise and I met all the requirements. 

3. What worked for you in your Lesson 2?



  • What worked for me in my lesson 2 was my hook and activity. It really tied into my EQ and my answer very well and I think people really had a better understanding of why my answer was so important because of those two things. 

4. What didn't work? If you had a time machine, what would you have done differently to improve your Lesson 2?

  • I almost did not make talking time due to my Information. To improve upon my lesson I would have researched more information on the answer to my EQ. Even though I had a lot of information on my power point and I formulated my answer due to the help of my mentorship, I should of researched more on the memorization of documents, papers, etc.

5. What do you think your answer #2 is going to be?


Well my EQ is: What Methods can a Prosecutor use to ensure a successful court case?


  • My answer 2 will probably be, someone who uses methods that are more logical, scientific, and fact based. Being able to analyze evidence and present it well to the judge or jury to prove your points. 

No comments:

Post a Comment